Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Meet The Author!

    Hi there! I'm Anna! I run this blog. I am an AGtuber! I love making sets and videos with my american girl dolls! Now about a year ago I got out of ag. But then I discovered the ag community on youtube! Everyone is so nice! I thought about it and I already had one youtube account. So I decided to make an ag youtube account recenly. I am uploading my first video as I right this!

                                                          ***FACTS***
*I'm 12 years young
*I edit with Imovie, FlipShare, and Widows Live Movie Maker!
*I have 9 AG dolls.
*I got my first American Girl when I was 4 years old

                                                         ***MY DOLLS***
(IN ORDER)
*Molly Lillian Frances
*Nellie Conner Frances
*Elizabeth Katheryn Frances
*Nikki Rose Frances
*Kenzie Grace Frances
*Baily Madison Frances
*Lanie Paige Frances
*Samantha Marie Frances
*Laura Noel Frances

                Well thats my life! CLICK HERE <----- To subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment