***CHAPTER
1***
I was walking right past the Dorms. Ever since I moved to
InnerStarU Last year, I felt weird. All my hard work for dance was finally
paying off! At innerstaru I got to do anything that I was talented at. But I
really need to be focusing on my dancing any studies. If I don’t get at least a
B on my final I can’t compete at regionals! That’s why right now I am going to
the library!
Finally when I got to the library I
saw my friend and study partner Isabel. She is great at math and I am great at
reading! As I sat down at my desk, something was missing. I HAD FORGOTTEN MY
BACKPACK! I left it in my homeroom! What was I going to do? All the teachers
had already gone home! There was only one thing I could do. I could get my
courage up and ask the janitor! Our janitor is this old tough guy and is always
screaming at us for not picking up after ourselves! (Which isn’t that what he
is supposed to do?) I guess I had to!

No comments:
Post a Comment